[A] Edelbrock 600-CFM (Fits GM 4.3 V6)
These Edelbrock carbs comply with U.S. Coast Guard safety standards. Cast surfaces are iridited with PTFE-coated shafts and pump arm for maximum protection. Other features include modified bowl venting, specially designed throttle shafts, accelerator pump seal, 3/8" inverted flare fuel inlet fitting, tube in airhorn for fuel pump vent, 5-1/8" flame arrestor flange, universal throttle lever and revised secondaries for improved transient performance. Note: These carbs have no vacuum ports and are not for automotive use.
- Metering Jets - Primary .098, Secondary .101
- Metering Rods - .068 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
- These carburetors feature venturi diameters of 1-3/16" for the primary's and 1-9/16" for the secondary's
- Throttle blade diameters are 1-7/16" for the primary's and of 1-11/16" diameter for the secondary's