New 6.2L LSA Supercharged Jet Boat Replacement engine. "Super” doesn’t begin to cover the power this engine is packing. High-flow cylinder head design with Swirl-Wing technology induces combustion chamber swirl. The enhanced valve train with offset intake rocker arms enable more direct intake port. Consider this is your small block “go-to” engine.
- High efficiency, low noise frontdrive supercharger assembly with throttle inlet adapter
- Block-mounted oil squirters for piston cooling
- 1.9L/rev 4-lobe “TVS” rotor set with 160 degree twist
- 103.25mm bore block with structural improvements and nodular iron bearing caps
- Sumped 9.1:1 high strength silicone-enhanced, polymer-coated skirt pistons with sump in dome for compression control
- Integrated single brick tube and fin charge air cooler with rear coolant entry (requires closed cooling)
- MEFI-6 advanced engine controller capable of meeting all emissions, OBD-M and driveability requirements of marine applications